Mission Statement The Mission of the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Missouri & it Jurisdiction is dedicating ourselves to providing service, growth, and leadership in the community, striving to maintain a high level of integrity in all matters by volunteering for service projects and dispensing charity consistent within our ability to give, and to gain respect, recruit, train, and develop the highest caliber of youth.
The Vision Prince Hall Masonry in Missouri shall be:
– A preeminent organization for men of quality, regardless of race, religion, or creed; consistently delivering, by symbols, allegory and example, a moral code founded on the highest standards of ethics, honesty and strength of character.
– A fraternal organization committed to charity, true fellowship and brotherly love under the Fatherhood of God; and
– A relevant organization dedicated to gratifying, involving and educating members and their families in the community, where the Lodge is a vibrant, respected and contributing part of community life.
– The organization must be committed to excellence, to maintaining quality programs and the quality use of time, and to forging alliances within the community designed both to help the community and to develop the character of Masons.
– A man who becomes a Prince Hall Mason of Missouri can expect to find in his fraternity the opportunity to learn and lead; to be inspired and entertained; to be challenged and respected; to be involved with his family, his Brothers and his community; and to be a proud member of an organization committed to making a difference.